Friday, September 21, 2007

Gym It Up

So I have been trying to keep up with some sort of a workout during this pregnancy. Not much, just 2-3 times a week. It makes me feel better when I am finishing off yet another bag of mini-Baby Ruths. So I'm on the treadmill, and I glance over to see this woman in tip top condition. Not only is she riding the stationary bike, but she is also lifting weights at the same time. Sweat forms on my brow just watching her. I glance ahead of me into the large mirror that covers the wall and see myself. Hold on to your hats everyone- I'm waddling. My pony tail is swinging freely and I look like mother goose. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I totally know what your going through. Do you know that I ate tasty cakes yesterday, I never eat them, but I saw them in the Wawa and just had to have them.