Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sometimes It Happens


The Force Is Strong with this one...

So with potty training comes a new awareness of the private areas as demonstrated by Jack in theses 3 conversations...

#1
JHT: "MOMMY!Somethings wrong with my pee-pee!"
(Jack runs to me)
ME: "What is it?"
(Jack pulls down his pants and has a...well...you know.)
ME: "Its okay honey, it happens sometimes."
JHT: "Oh.....Is it very big mommy?"
ME: "Yes Jack." (I guess thats how you answer that!?)
...minutes pass...
JHT: "Mommy look, its all better. But its okay because sometimes it happens."

#2
In the shower
JHT: "Mommy, where is your pee-pee?"
ME: "Boys and girls have different pee-pees." (I try to get off topic)
JHT: "Is yours just very little?"
JHT: "I want you to get a pee-pee like me and daddy have."
ME: "I don't think daddy would like that."

#3
Walking in on Sage in the shower...
JHT: "Wow daddy, yours is really big."
(Sage feels proud for the rest of the day)

Whats up with the whole size thing? Does penis envy start this young? Oy!

No comments: