Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V Day

Morning all...Happy V day...It's not my favorite holiday. I really believe that you should tell the people you love how you feel no matter the date. In any case I thought I would give a "shout out" to those I love anyway.

My Friends: Especially the ones I don't see as often as I would like. It's good to know that even after days, weeks, months even years we can reconnect and pick up right where we left off like kids putting off homework.

My Family: I'm blessed with a large family, and you know whats cool...I could call any one of them at any moment and they would be there for me.

To the ones I have lost: Especially my dad and my Boo-Boo. There isn't a day that goes by that they do not run into my thoughts. I miss them every minute still.

My Brother John: Tortured me as a kids. He would put pillows on top of me and then fart. A real class act. But as much as he would rough me up- he would just as fiercely protect me. He's knows something about everything and he's got an amazing work ethic that reminds me of my Boo-Boo washing dishes at the restaurant.

My Brother Brian: I can only compare his heart to my dad's. Bri loves to the tips of his fingers. He would do anything for anyone. He makes me want to be better person.

My Mom: If you told me 10 years ago that I would look forward to being with my mom- I would say you were crazy. My dad always said we were too much alike and that's why we fought so much. My mom is now the one I turn to when I need to laugh, cry and vent. She is the best woman I know. I take it as a compliment now when people compare me to her.

My little boy: There is no better feeling than to not ever have to wake up to a heinous alarm anymore. I wake to the sound of Jack calling my name. He is an everyday miracle.

My Sage: I was so lucky to marry my best friend. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. We drive each other nuts, but as he says "we laugh way more than we cry" and that's what is important. I love him more than all the stars in the sky. I don't have enough words.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I only hope that anyone reading this has as much love in their life as I do!
Happy valentines!

No comments: