Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Curious...




So Sage has commented on more than one occasion that he believes our son to resemble the famous Curious George. Maybe I couldn't find the right picture to show the likeness, but I too have begun to see their similarity. I'm not sure though. Maybe the likeness is in the fact that Jack will scale the couch and stand in the window sill. Every time I go to pee I am sure that this is what he is doing. I can pee so fast nowadays. Maybe its the fact that Jack will get himself into trouble and tilt his head to the side, smile and say "oh mommy?" much like George will do to the man with the yellow hat. I dunno- you can be the judge. No matter what- Jack is a little monkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandson IS NOT a monkey, he is curious though...
Love Mom